|Desert||8 persons||3/5||30 minutes||1 hour|
1dL of milk • 1dL of liquid cream • 2 eggs yolks • 40 gr of sugar • 20 gr of Brie de Meaux •
a little green tea powder
- In a saucepan, pour the cream, milk, cut Brie de Meaux, 20 g of sugar and mix.
- Bring to the boil once, then strain through a sieve or chinois.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks and the remaining sugar in a homogeneous way. Pour in the cream and strain again.
- Place in ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour at 100°C.
- Remove, let cool, serve with a little more liquid cream and green tea.