|Apetizer||6 persons||1/5||10 minutes||–|
4 balls of buffalo mozzarella • 100 gr de pesto • 6 cherry tomatoes • 3 sun-dried tomatoes • 2 handfuls of arugula • salt • pepper
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Drain and halve the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Spread the mozzarella slices with the pesto, place 1 tomato wedge, a piece of sun-dried tomato and 2 or 3 arugula leaves on top. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up and close with a wooden pick.
- Serve chilled as an appetizer.