|Main dish||4 persons||2/5||10 minutes||30 minutes|
4 apples charlotte • 4 apples vitelotte, • 3 shallots • 1 calf’s trotter bought cooked • 1 calf’s trotter cooked in dices • 1L of chicken broth • 1 fresh goat cheese in log of 250 gr • 50 cl of cream • 2 tablespoons of mascarpone • 250 gr of butter • emmental
- Melt the goat cheese in the chicken broth and the cream. Keep warm
- Cut the potatoes and shallots into regular size cubes.
- Melt the butter and add the shallots and potatoes.
- Stir for a few minutes and add the stock until the potatoes are cooked and firm.
- When you are ready to finish your risotto, add the diced veal feet and melt them.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mascarpone to obtain a smooth and creamy risotto.
- Place in a small gratin dish and sprinkle with Emmental cheese.
- Serve with a green salad.